ESDS process inspection and risk analysis
Product.Nr.: ESDS-Prozessinspektion / RisikoanalyseOffer request by email
An „ESDS process inspection“ assesses the ESD risk for a subassembly or component along the entire production process.
An ESDS process inspection or risk analysis is advisable in the following cases:
- To ensure safety when using particularly sensitive components
- To assess the completeness and effectiveness of the ESD protection for a defined process
- When commissioning new production processes or lines
- Before starting production of new products or assemblies
- If there is a suspicion of ESD damage
A selected assembly or component is tracked throughout a defined production process (production line, delivery chain, etc.) and its environment analyzed for ESD risks.