Wrist strap and shoe tester "STATEST PERSONAL"
The user friendly «STATEST PERSONAL» provides fast, reliable testing of wrist straps and ESD footwear according to IEC 61340-5-1. If the tested equipment fails the test, the device issues a visual and an acoustic warning and displays the cause of the fault.
In the "Shoe-to-Shoe" test mode, the resistance between the two shoe electrodes is measured and a potential-free contact, for example for controlling doors, is triggered. No manual operation is required.
- Wriststrap test (750kΩ - 35MΩ)
- Footwear test (100kΩ - 100MΩ)
- Wriststrap and Footwear test
- Shoe to Shoe test (200kΩ - 200MΩ)
- Potential-free contact for controlling doors, turnstiles, etc.
- Counter for monitoring the number of performed tests (PASS / FAIL)
- The measured value is displayed after the test
- User-defined test ranges possible (factory-set)
- Lockable test mode
- The unit can also be used to perform verification tests of ESD protective equipment. See option "13S-4901-K.SP"